For enthusiasts looking for some relaxation, prepare to be taken on a beautiful journey where you will experience a longtail boat trip through the scenic surroundings of an underwater temple and Mon bridge. Ride atop an elephant on a special trek. Experience a bamboo raft ride down the Runtee River. Be enthralled by waterfalls and lakes, and relish the natural beauty around you. Be transported from the jungle to a page in history through a visit to Japanese World War 2 relics. A must see!
* Please note that this experience is in Kanchanaburi, 2 hrs from Bangkok!
What You Will Do
• Pick up at your location in Kanchanaburi. Ride on a longtail boat on Vajiralongkorn Lake (previously known as Khao Laem Lake).
• See the Mon Bridge and Underwater Temple on the journey. Be refreshed by the spray of cool water at Erawan Waterfalls.
• Ride on an Elephant for "The Original Elephant Trek" in the Thung Yai Naresuan Wild Life Sanctuary (world heritage site by UNESCO since 1991). Begin this trek in an authentic Mon Village.
• After that, take the "The Original Bamboo Raft" down the Runtee River.
• Stay overnight at a luxury lake side resort (P. Guest House).
• Be intrigued by the famous death railway wooden bridge and krasae cave – this bridge was built by POW’s. The cave was used by the Japanese (in WWII) as a hospital.
• Sip a cup of steaming coffee at a beautiful river side coffee shop with the name “Rim Nam” (it means “By the River”). This place is owned by one of our good friends, this is a hidden and special place, where no other tour companies go.
• End the tour at the famous Bridge over River Kwai. Return to your location in Kanchanaburi.
Why We Do This
Your guide Uzi is a friendly Thai man, originally from the Kanchanaburi district. He has extensive experience in the local area and has lived in the deep jungle for several years. Uzi is a "nature man" and has a big heart and knowledge for both wild animals and the nature itself. Normally Uzi will be guiding you on tour.
Private transport, all activities, all entrance fees, soft drinks/water/coffee/tea, all meals, snacks.
Alcoholic drinks, personal phurchases