Jungle living is intimidating for most of us. Let an expert guide take you deep into the jungle. Experience the real local Thai living. Be enthralled by waterfalls and lakes, and relish the natural beauty around you. Interact with the animals while on a unique elephant trek. Be transported from the jungle to a page in history through a visit to Japanese World War 2 relics. Purchase your own collection of handicrafts at a Burmese border market. Truly a holistic experience!
* Please note that this experience is in Kanchanaburi, 2 hrs from Bangkok!
What You Will Do
• Pick up at your location in Kanchanaburi. Head to Sai Yok National Park. Relax on a private raft the whole day where we will be served all our meals, drinks and snacks.
• Stay the whole night at floating bungalows.
• The next day, head to Sangkhlaburi, where you will be taken on a beautiful journey.
• Experience a longtail boat trip on the Vajiralongkorn Lake (previously known as Khao Laem Lake) and see the Mon Bridge and Underwater Temple on the way.
• Ride on an Elephant for "The Original Elephant Trek" in the Thung Yai Naresuan Wild Life Sanctuary (world heritage site by UNESCO since 1991). Begin this trek in an authentic Mon Village.
• After that, take the "The Original Bamboo Raft" down the Runtee River.
• Stay overnight at a luxury lake side resort (P. Guest House).
• Pay your respects at the Mon Temple. Visit the “Burma” (Myanmar) border market and purchase the handcrafted items made of wood, local jewelry (onyx, sapphire and more), Thai silk and cashmere and other local items.
• Be intrigued by the famous death railway wooden bridge and krasae cave – this bridge was built by POW’s. The cave was used by the Japanese (in WWII) as a hospital.
• Sip a cup of steaming coffee at a beautiful river side coffee shop with the name “Rim Nam” (it means “By the River”). This place is owned by one of our good friends, this is a hidden and special place, where no other tour companies go.
• End the tour at The famous Bridge over River Kwai. Return to your location in Kanchanaburi.
Why We Do This
Your guide Uzi is a friendly Thai man, originally from the Kanchanaburi district. He has extensive experience in the local area and has lived in the deep jungle for several years. Uzi is a "nature man" and has a big heart and knowledge for both wild animals and the nature itself. Normally Uzi will be guiding you on tour.
Private transportation, accommodation (two nights), all activities, all entrance fees, all meals, soft drinks/water/coffee/tea, snacks.
Alcoholic drinks and personal purchases