Your supermarket, your utility company- what do they have in common? Well, you never get an opportunity to be self-sufficient because of them. Be transported to the times when trade did not exist. This is a truly authentic "Jungle Experience". Go completely off the beaten path to camp at an untouched area of the jungle where the electricity is from solar power and water is collected rainwater (the cleanest and best water). Pick up herbs from the jungle, and cook them later. Our trusted guide will immerse you in the special jungle experience!
* Please note that this experience is in Kanchanaburi, 2 hrs from Bangkok!
What You Will Do
• Pick up at your location in Kanchanaburi. Go on a deep jungle trek guided by the local people. Discover the hidden sights of the jungle.
• Learn about the vegetation in the jungle, pick up herbs along the way and fresh organic vegetables from our own jungle garden. Join in on making the food.
• Learn about old techniques to collect rain water and how to use the resources of the jungle on the daily basis.
• Stay overnight at the special Jungle Camp, our own camp in a restricted, untouched area of Sai Yok National Park. We will stay in simple bamboo bungalows.
• Be intrigued by the famous death railway wooden bridge and krasae cave – this bridge was built by POWs of WW2. The cave was used by the Japanese (in WW2) as a hospital.
• Enjoy an elephant trek and elephant bath (swimming and playing with the elephants in the river) during a visit to the elephant camp. Return at your location in Kanchanaburi.
Why We Do This
Your guide Uzi is a friendly Thai man, originally from the Kanchanaburi district. He has extensive experience in the local area and has lived in the deep jungle for several years. Uzi is a "nature man" and has a big heart and knowledge for both wild animals and the nature itself. Normally Uzi will be guiding you on tour.
Private transportation, all activities, all entrance fees, all meals, soft drinks/water/coffee/tea, snacks.
Alcoholic drinks and personal purchases.