Plunge saddle-deep into an unforgettable horse riding experience with a passionate stable owner. Ride along a stunning backdrop of the black, volcanic sand and the crashing surf of Pererenan Beach as she tells you fascinating stories of her childhood spent with horses. You cannot even begin to imagine how scenic this is!
What You Will Do
• After your introduction to the horse, ride on the horse through the lush green rice fields where we can observe the local farmers tending their fields.
• Ride along the black, volcanic sand of Pererenan Beach.
• Get a glimpse into Bali’s daily life by returning via our friendly local village. Be stunned and learn about the mystical and magical sights you encounter. Refresh with a cold drink and delicious local snack at the stables before returning you to you Hotel.
Why We Do This
Horses are my Passion, My Friends, My Life. Let me share some of this with you at Kuda P Stables here in Bali.
- Hotel transfers for 2 or more people by arrangement.
- Mineral water, soft drink, Tea/coffee, local snack.
- Riding pants, boots/shoes, chaps and Helmets.
- Basic Riding and Safety Instruction.
- Experienced Guides to look after you.
-Maximum of 8 riders but we try to do smaller personal rides.
- We need to have bookings in advance with your riding experience(if any) and your size (we have a 100kg.weight limit for the comfort of our horses) so that we can allocate suitable horses for you.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 8 am. for the morning ride returning around 12noon or 2 pm. for the afternoon ride returning around 6pm.
- Please wear long pants and covered shoes if you have them, if not we have them here. All you need to bring is your camera and yourselves, we will do the rest.
We are open 7 days. leaving the Stables at 9am. or 3pm. except Sunday when we do not ride in the afternoon. The Stables are near Kuta.