Take caution to the wind (quite literally) by discovering Dalat (6hrs from Ho Chi Minh) on a motorbike. Cmonn, let the adventurous streak emerge. Get a barista’s crash course by tasting the distinct flavours of various types of coffee, and learn about the lives of coffee farmers. Understand the process of making silk right from the cocoon. For the gutsy out of you, taste the cricket insect, a local delicacy. Be intrigued by the bamboo village as well as the French architecture in Vietnam.
Please note that this experience is in Dalat, which is 6 hours from Ho Chi Minh!
What You Will Do
• Be picked you up from your accommodation at 9.00am. Sit tight on the motorbike and prepare for a ride of your life. If you prefer, a car can be arranged as well.
• Absorb the glimpses of people’s lives such as local farms offering different produce - coffee, flowers, vegetable, mushroom, silk and tea. You can join the local people in picking strawberries or flowers from the farms, or even coffee beans!
• Appreciate the different types of coffee and taste the difference between them. Learn about the import and export taxation that affects coffee farmers.
• Savour the unmatched crunchiness of the cricket insect at a cricket farm. Be awed by the workings of a bamboo village and noodle factory.
• Be transported to colonial times by appreciating French influences on Vietnamese architecture. Visit the Old train station built by the French, as well as an Old French Villa.
• Enjoy the beautiful landscape and go for a dip at Elephant fall, the biggest fall in this area, or Pongour (7 steps fall ). Head back to your accommodation at 4pm.
Trip includes entrance tickets and car or motorbike.
Pick up from anywhere in Dalat.
I can pick up you anywhere in DALAT .