How often have you picked a Thai restaurant while dining with friends or family? Thai chefs hold mystical culinary secrets in their hats right? The textures that gently brush your tongue, the mild tangy flavour, the soft, flavourful meats and vegetables- we know it’s all absolutely delectable. Take a peek into their hats with Bee, a passionate cook with a heart of gold. From green curries to the renowned Pad Thai (fried noodles), learn what you need to know to whip up a storm of impressive Thai dishes.
What You Will Do
Wow your family or guests with exotic dishes from the Land of Smiles, and taste food that no taste buds have tasted before.
Pick three dishes you would like to learn from the following list:
* Egg in a Fish Basket
* Pad Thai in Egg
* Tofu in Tamarind Sauce
* Fried Morning Glory with Spicy Salad
* Home-made Fried Chicken
* Pomelo Shrimp Salad
* Prawns in Tamarind Sauce
* Chicken Rice
* Green Curry with Chicken / Beef / Fish
* Savoury Penang Curry with Chicken / Beef
* Spicy Eggplant Salad with Shrimps
* Steamed Shrimps
* Fried Mushrooms with Soy Sauce
* Khao Soi
* Fried Banana with Chocolate Dip
* Cellophane Noodles Baked with Shrips
* Stir-fried Pork in Holy Basil
* Chicken with Cashew Nuts
* Kimchi Fried Rice
* Stir-fried Morning Glory
* Holy Basil with Shrimps
* Fried Thin Noodles in Soy Sauce
* Fried Squid
Enquire about other dishes outside of the provided menu that you would like to make.
Please note that each class has only 3 slots, so book early to ensure a spot in your preferred time frame.
Why We Do This
Running a cooking school gives me all the opportunities to interact and exchange tips on cuisines from various different cultures and countries. I am passionate about my cooking and enjoy experiencing food from all around the world. It also means that I can support my son Tailek’s education through doing what I love.
- Choice of 3 dishes to cook
- A trip to the local wet market to choose and purchase ingredients
- Preparations of ingredients in a fully-equipped kitchen
- Learning the techniques of Thai cuisines
- Enjoy your meals!
- Daily between 8am to 8pm (Thailand GMT +7).
- Please note that each class has only 3 slots, so book early to ensure a spot in your preferred time frame.