Prepare to take in what promises to be a sensory journey. Camp in a tent, canoe on Sok River, and listen to the insects and animals in the morning while trekking through the jungle. Apart from that, embark on an elephant trek, and pay your respects at a Monkey Cave temple. Absorb the stunning views of the lake and its surroundings. Feel the water currents that flow down from the mountain. Listen to the gentle sound of the water impacting the rocks. Away from the confusion and uncertainties of big cities, let us natives of Khao Sok, bring you back to basics.
What You Will Do
• Khao Lak sea viewpoint
• Elephant trek
• Khao Sok viewpoint
• Monkey cave temple
• Canoe down Sok River
• Jungle Trekking
• We pick you up from Phuket in the morning. Observe the lifestyle of the local communities as we cross Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province.
• Take in the sights at the evergreen forest of Khao Sok National Park. The self-sufficient lifestyle of the local people is truly inspiring.
• Enjoy 1.5 to 2 hours of elephant trekking in the miraculous nature of untouched biodiversity.
• Pay your respects at the Monkey Cave Temple.
• Savour your delicious non-spicy Thai lunch in real nature, amongst our home grown plants like chilli and corn.
• Relax on a 1 hour canoe ride down Sok River. Take in the sights and sounds of animals like snakes, monkeys and gibbons.
• Set amidst the picturesque mountains, rest at your accommodation of luxury boutique tents. Dine in a natural environment where you feel the scent of timbers and sounds of the jungle. Fall asleep peacefully in the cool air Khao Sok at night is cool.
• Trek in wonderful tropical forest after breakfast. Head back for lunch, pack up and leave for Phuket.
Another option of this experience is available with a different accommodation option. Check out my listing for Khao Sok Jungle (Bungalows).
Why We Do This
Khao Lak was hit by Tsunami. Let us tell you the poignant but heartwarming tales of how the region revived itself.
Due to its majestic scenery and biological diversity, Khao Sok National Park is one of the most beautiful national parks in Thailand. We want to share our world with you to make lasting memories of the water current and mountains. We are sure that you will come to enjoy and respect our beautiful home.
1. Air-conditioned round trip transfer from your accommodation in Phuket
2. Soft drinks / coffee break
3. All meals and accommodation
5. Rain coat
6. Park admission fee
7. 7% VAT
- Please bring along camera, sun block lotion, sunglasses, hat or cap and extra clothes & towel. Wear suitable shoes please.
- All programmes are subject to change depending on weather condition
- Climate: The weather is influenced by monsoon winds from both the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Best time to visit is December to April. Rainy season is the most beautiful time to trek in Khao Sok.