For the more active travelers, feel energised with a unique trek and swim amongst nature and history. Trek through a stunning national park, rejuvenate with a swim, interact with the elephants and observe life in the jungle. Be transported from the jungle to a page in history through a visit to Japanese World War 2 relics. Now here's a real active holiday!
* Please note that this experience is in Kanchanaburi, 2 hrs from Bangkok!
What You Will Do
• Pick up at your location in Kanchanaburi. Embark on a three hour trekking experience at Erawan National Park, with beautiful surroundings. End the trek with a refreshing swim.
• Enjoy some fun time with the elephants and see the life in the jungle from a private raft, going up the river.
• In the evening, relax in the floating bungalows Krit Raft House in Sai Yok National Park.
• Enjoy an elephant trek and elephant bath (swimming and playing with the elephants in the river) during a visit to the elephant camp.
• Be intrigued by the famous death railway wooden bridge and krasae cave – this bridge was built by POW’s. The cave was used by the Japanese (in WWII) as a hospital.
• Sip a cup of steaming coffee at a beautiful river side coffee shop with the name “Rim Nam” (it means “By the River”). This place is owned by one of our good friends, this is a hidden and special place, where no other tour companies go.
• End the tour at the famous Bridge over River Kwai. Return to your location in Kanchanaburi.
Why We Do This
Your guide Uzi is a friendly Thai man, originally from the Kanchanaburi district. He has extensive experience in the local area and has lived in the deep jungle for several years. Uzi is a "nature man" and has a big heart and knowledge for both wild animals and the nature itself. Normally Uzi will be guiding you on tour.
Private transport, all activities, all entrance fees, soft drinks/water/coffee/tea, all meals, snacks.
Alcoholic drinks, and personal purchases.